Impossible Double-Cheese Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Min
- COOK TIME
- 9 Min
Baking a quiche in our traditional oven can be tough when we only have a small amount of time in the morning before the gang wants breakfast. But with our microwave and fewer than 10 incredients, we can have a tasty, quick quiche that's far from impossible!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/3 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until well blended. Spread into the plate.
- Microwave at 70% power for 8 to 9 minutes, or until set. Let sit for 2 minutes then cut into wedges and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.