Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This popular appetizer is a favorite in many restaurants that's sure to become a party-pleaser at home! Have plenty of pita wedges and crackers ready, 'cause this Artichoke Spinach Spread is sure to be a hit.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate. Microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.