The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
This popular appetizer is a favorite in many restaurants that's sure to become a party-pleaser at home! Have plenty of pita wedges and crackers ready, 'cause this Artichoke Spinach Spread is sure to be a hit.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate. Microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!