Texas Two-Step Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, onion powder, cumin, celery salt, pepper, and brown sugar; rub seasoning mixture over ribs. Place each rack of ribs on a large piece of aluminum foil. Wrap foil securely, leaving room for steam to circulate; seal edges tightly. Place foil packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake 2 hours, or until meat is fork-tender. Open packets carefully, as steam may be released. Brush ribs with barbecue sauce and place back in oven 15 to 20 minutes, uncovered, or until sauce starts to caramelize.
Want to cook up even more tasty rib recipes? Click here for 20 Rockin' Rib Recipes + Bonus Rib Rub Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!