Microwave Autumn Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dish shouts "autumn!" and "sweet flavor!" so, since all the ingredients are available year-round, you can make it any time you want to whip up a quick and yummy side dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (40-ounce) can sweet potatoes or yams, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Place the sweet potatoes in a microwave-safe 7 x 11 baking dish. Top with the pineapple and carrots then sprinkle with the brown sugar. Microwave at 70% power for 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the marshmallows then nicrowave at 70% power for 3 minutes, or until the marshmallows are melted.
Just before serving, sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon or nutmeg, or even some grated orange zest for extra rich flavor and freshness.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Cheddar Carrot Pudding
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwave Trout Amandine
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks