Microwave Ham with Raisin Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ham with Raisin Sauce is a holiday favorite that doesn't have to be kept aside until a celebration. Uh uh! Make any night a special occasion, without any of that dreaded holiday stress!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) ham steak
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the ham in the dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and spoon over the ham.
- Cover, and microwave at 80% power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the ham is heated through.
It's easy to give this a holiday-fancy look by surrounding the ham with sliced red and green apples, and more raisins just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.