Microwave Ham with Raisin Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ham with Raisin Sauce is a holiday favorite that doesn't have to be kept aside until a celebration. Uh uh! Make any night a special occasion, without any of that dreaded holiday stress!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) ham steak
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup raisins
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the ham in the dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and spoon over the ham.
- Cover, and microwave at 80% power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the ham is heated through.
It's easy to give this a holiday-fancy look by surrounding the ham with sliced red and green apples, and more raisins just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!
- Cheddar Carrot Pudding
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Pistachio-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Five-Minute Breakfast Sausage