Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After your gang sinks their teeth into this luscious, lime-infused snapper, they'll flip when you tell them how simple it was!
What You'll Need
- 4 red snapper fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
What to Do
- Place the snapper fillets in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish; season with the salt and pepper. Squeeze the lime over the fish, and top with the butter slices.
- Cover the baking dish, and microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes.
- Uncover the dish and sprinkle the fillets with parsley; microwave uncovered for 3 to 4 more minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
Can't find red snapper? Just pick up your favorite white-fleshed fish fillets and cook 'em up this way.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 277
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 35g 70 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 284mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.9g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs
- Southern Corn Pudding
- Microwave Cinnamon Apple Rings
- Microwave Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles