We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody's sung about or at least heard of wassail, but do you know what it is? It's a steaming hot fruit punch that's always welcoming morning, noon, or night. And since now it can be ready in minutes, it's perfect for last-minute get-togethers!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole cloves
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Microwave at 100% power for 10 minutes. Stir then microwave at 100% power for 2 more minutes. Ladle into mugs and serve hot.
It's fun to dress this up by garnishing each glass with a spear of fresh pineapple and a maraschino cherry.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.
- Cheddar Carrot Pudding
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner
- Microwave Sweet-and-Sour Pork
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Fiery Microwave Chili
- Microwavable Quick Shrimp Gumbo