Meat Lover's Stromboli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Visit any pizzeria from coast to coast, and you'll surely find stromboli on the menu. Our easy Meat Lover's Stromboli delivers that same pizzeria taste, without having to leave home!
What You'll Need
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1 cup pre-cooked sausage crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough on a flat surface. Evenly spread pizza sauce over dough. Layer with pepperoni, sausage, garlic powder, and cheese. Starting with end of dough, roll up jelly roll-style and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.