We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to serve something fancy, without having to search all over town for hard-to-find ingredients? Pistachio-Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect party-pleaser that's sure to drive your gang nuts!
What You'll Need
- 16 large mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the mushroom stems from the cap, chop finely, and place in a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl. Add the onion, pistachios, and butter; mix well. Microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients except the mushroom caps; mix well. Using a teaspoon, stuff each mushroom cap, pressing down and firmly mounding the stuffing; place in the baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the mushrooms are heated through and tender.
When you know you're gonna be pressed for time, stuff these with the mixture, cover,and refrigerate. Simply heat them just before serving.