We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're in the mood for a light fish dish with a little pizzazz, try this Capered Cod. It goes together in minutes, and we know that you'll agree that the capers are a perfect partner for the cod.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 pound cod or other white-fleshed fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 fresh lemon
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Coat fish with flour mixture, turning to coat completely. Place in skillet and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, in batches if necessary.
- Add capers and parsley, and squeeze lemon over fish. Cook 1 to 2 more minutes, or until fish is golden and flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!