Rich & Creamy Corn Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We want our families to get their five-a-day servings of fruits and vegetables, and this one sure helps us get there... deliciously!
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (14-3/4) cream-style corn
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 3-quart bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Microwave at 90% power for 7 minutes, or until heated through. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Give this soup a grand finale by topping off each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a sprig of fresh cilantro.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Italian Meatballs
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Quick-as-a-Wink Pesto Chicken
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks