We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This novel, colorful and healthy chilled couscous salad is party-perfect! With its confetti of diced veggies that add great texture and flavor, it's a super change of pace from traditional cold salads.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups water or broth
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, bring water or broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff lightly and place in a large bowl to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Chill overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Stir in cheese just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 198
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 368mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %