Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roll-ups are so much easier to portion out than other types of pasta - wouldn't you agree? Our Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups are particularly easy to make because they use lasagna noodles. We've used a few flavorful ingredients to make this a Mexican-style dinner just the way you like it. Serve it up to your family during the week or bring it along to a family member's for a welcome potluck dinner!
What You'll Need
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups salsa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1 1/4 ounces) dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces container sour cream
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 15-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Spread 1 cup of salsa in the bottom of prepared baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and 1 cup of salsa.
- Cut each noodle in half; spread each half with 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture and roll up. Place roll-ups in the baking dish. pour remaining salsa over the roll-ups and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover the dish loosely with aluminum foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and roll-ups are heated through. To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon of sour cream on each roll-up and sprinkle with black olives.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,062mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.