Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs are the perfect side dish to any holiday meal! This is a hot and juicy meatball recipe you really can't miss. Zesty Italian sausage and breadcrumbs are the secret ingredients you'll need to make a statement at this year's festive dinner. One bite and everyone will want to know how you made this flavorful masterpiece.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, onion, garlic, bell pepper, bread crumbs, sage, salt and black pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 12 balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.