Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
Love at first bite... what's not to love about pancakes stuffed with blueberries and cream cheese?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
What to Do
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt; make a well in center of mixture.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese mixture, milk, butter, and vanilla, stirring well; pour into well of flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in blueberries.
- Lightly grease a griddle, then heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges begin to brown; turn and cook other side. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Top with a drizzle of maple syrup or a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar.