We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't tell anyone that the shortcut to this stack of bed and breakfast-worthy pancakes was right in your freezer! With a few creamy touches, breakfast or brunch tastes like a favorite Italian dessert. It's a recipe to do you proud.
What You'll Need
- 24 frozen pancakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
What to Do
- Warm pancakes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and confectioners' sugar until well combined. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water then add to cheese mixture; mix well.
- Place a pancake on a plate then dollop with cheese mixture; repeat layers two more times, ending with a dollop of cheese mixture topping the stack. Repeat with remaining pancakes and cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 537
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 722mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!