We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't tell anyone that the shortcut to this stack of bed and breakfast-worthy pancakes was right in your freezer! With a few creamy touches, breakfast or brunch tastes like a favorite Italian dessert. It's a recipe to do you proud.
What You'll Need
- 24 frozen pancakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
What to Do
- Warm pancakes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and confectioners' sugar until well combined. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water then add to cheese mixture; mix well.
- Place a pancake on a plate then dollop with cheese mixture; repeat layers two more times, ending with a dollop of cheese mixture topping the stack. Repeat with remaining pancakes and cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 537
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 722mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!