The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
This is the perfect easy salad to serve for a summer lunch or dinner. Your family will think you fussed, especially if you serve it over a bed of green lettuce like romaine, or even iceberg!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, chunked or flaked
- 1/3 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (4.2-ounce) can pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Mayonnaise to moisten
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
What to Do
- Combine the crabmeat, cheese, olives, scallions, celery, and seafood seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Add mayonnaise to moisten.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!