We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect easy salad to serve for a summer lunch or dinner. Your family will think you fussed, especially if you serve it over a bed of green lettuce like romaine, or even iceberg!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, chunked or flaked
- 1/3 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (4.2-ounce) can pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Mayonnaise to moisten
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
What to Do
- Combine the crabmeat, cheese, olives, scallions, celery, and seafood seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Add mayonnaise to moisten.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!