Maryland Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
You don't have to travel to Maryland to get a taste of their authentic crab cakes. Our recipe will have you in and out of your kitchen in no time and leave your gang full and satisfied.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, egg, mustard, hot sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir in bread crumbs and crab meat until just combined. Form into 10 crab cakes and place on wax paper-lined platter. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Saute crab cakes 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining crab cakes.
Enjoy with our rich and tasty Mustard Sauce!
For more great potluck recipes like our Maryland Crab Cakes, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
For more recipes and cooking tips from Chef Danielle Turner, visit her website, cookingclarified.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"