Shrimp Scampi Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that most seafood restaurants give their seafood a squeeze of fresh lemon right before tossing with pasta? In fact, they use fresh lemon in so many of their recipes, and you can, too. Shrimp Scampi Linguine is the perfect way to add a squeeze of lemon to your dinner routine!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, with tails on and deveined
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
What to Do
- Prepare linguine according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil and melt butter over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper, and saute 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- Reduce heat to low and add wine and parsley; simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Add to linguine, toss, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.