Shrimp Scampi Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that most seafood restaurants give their seafood a squeeze of fresh lemon right before tossing with pasta? In fact, they use fresh lemon in so many of their recipes, and you can, too. Shrimp Scampi Linguine is the perfect way to add a squeeze of lemon to your dinner routine!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, with tails on and deveined
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
What to Do
- Prepare linguine according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil and melt butter over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper, and saute 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- Reduce heat to low and add wine and parsley; simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Add to linguine, toss, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!