Sizzling Shrimp Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like ordering stir fry off the takeout menu, then you're going to love our easy homemade version of Sizzling Shrimp Stir Fry. It's such a cinch to throw together this terrific restaurant-style dish at home; you'll never want to order out again!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
What To Do:
1. In a large wok or skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add garlic and saute until tender.
2. Add red pepper, snow peas, and mushrooms, and stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve immediately.
- Make it a complete meal by serving over warm cooked rice or fresh spinach for a low-carb option.
- Wanna keep it authentic? Start out with steaming bowls of our Best Noodle Soup Ever!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.