Watermelon and Baby Shrimp Napoleons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are not bakery Napoleons! Our eye-popping stacked Watermelon and Baby Shrimp Napoleons have unique layers of creamy homemade dill shrimp salad and refreshing watermelon rounds that make a healthy, delicious meal starter or light lunch.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked baby salad shrimp
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
- 12 (4-inch) seeded rounds of watermelon about 1/2-inch thick
- 4 large cocktail shrimp
- 4 sprigs of dill
What To Do:
- Mix together the shrimp, mayonnaise, and dill. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, place a round of watermelon on a serving plate and top with a thin layer of shrimp salad. Top with another round of watermelon and then another layer of shrimp salad. Top with another watermelon round. Place a cocktail shrimp on top with a sprig of dill.
- Repeat to create 4 napoleons.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!