Watermelon and Baby Shrimp Napoleons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are not bakery Napoleons! Our eye-popping stacked Watermelon and Baby Shrimp Napoleons have unique layers of creamy homemade dill shrimp salad and refreshing watermelon rounds that make a healthy, delicious meal starter or light lunch.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked baby salad shrimp
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
- 12 (4-inch) seeded rounds of watermelon about 1/2-inch thick
- 4 large cocktail shrimp
- 4 sprigs of dill
What To Do:
- Mix together the shrimp, mayonnaise, and dill. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, place a round of watermelon on a serving plate and top with a thin layer of shrimp salad. Top with another round of watermelon and then another layer of shrimp salad. Top with another watermelon round. Place a cocktail shrimp on top with a sprig of dill.
- Repeat to create 4 napoleons.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board