Watermelon and Baby Shrimp Napoleons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are not bakery Napoleons! Our eye-popping stacked Watermelon and Baby Shrimp Napoleons have unique layers of creamy homemade dill shrimp salad and refreshing watermelon rounds that make a healthy, delicious meal starter or light lunch.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked baby salad shrimp
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
- 12 (4-inch) seeded rounds of watermelon about 1/2-inch thick
- 4 large cocktail shrimp
- 4 sprigs of dill
What To Do:
- Mix together the shrimp, mayonnaise, and dill. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, place a round of watermelon on a serving plate and top with a thin layer of shrimp salad. Top with another round of watermelon and then another layer of shrimp salad. Top with another watermelon round. Place a cocktail shrimp on top with a sprig of dill.
- Repeat to create 4 napoleons.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!