House Shrimp Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A perfect all-time pleaser, as succulent and rich as anything from a fine restaurant but even better tasting 'cause you made it your very own self. Serve with your favorite crackers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (8 ounce each) containers whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion tops
What To Do:
- Coarsely chop shrimp.
- In small bowl, combine shrimp and all remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate several hours, or overnight before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!