Top 20 Recipes of 2010
This is one collection of recipes you certainly won't want to miss! They’re the top 20 recipes of 2010 - ones that readers just like you selected then shared with Mr. Food just how much they loved them. These are not only kid-friendly favorite recipes, they are truly family favorite recipes. You're gonna love 'em!
- Deep Dish Pizza Casserole — You'll be amazed by how easy this pizza casserole is. Serve it with a big tossed salad, and you've got a winning homemade pizza dish that works for lunch, for weeknight dinners and company dinners, too.
- Perfect Potato Pancakes — We'd be lying if we called these "quick & easy." Homemade potato pancakes take more time than other recipes, but they're not hard, and they're worth the extra effort! Make 'em for Hanukkah or a special side dish or appetizer. They'll taste the love!
- Amish Country Casserole — The Amish are known for many homestyle dishes, and this warm and comforting casserole is one of them. It's so tasty, it's no wonder it's been passed down from generation to generation.
- Upside Down Apple Pie — Our number one requested apple pie recipe, this upside-down apple pie will make you the apple of their eyes, especially when you serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Sweet Potato Casserole — There couldn't be an easier way to make an elegant sweet potato side dish. Canned sweet potatoes are a huge time-saver, and when they're mixed and baked with a few ingredients and topped with pecans...mmm mmm!
- Not-Rolled “Rolled” Cabbage — Not-Rolled "Rolled" Cabbage is an interesting - and deceptive! - main course. It's sure to be a new favorite!
- Fast Taco Pie — Fast Taco Pie is a quick and savory pie full of all the flavors kids love!
- Potato Squares — Don't eat greasy fast food potatoes! Make your own potato side dish at home and save yourself money and calories. Potato Squares are sure to please!
- El Dorado Beef Casserole — Kids of all ages will go crazy for this Southwestern-style layered casserole. It has everybody's favorites: ground beef, tomato sauce, cheese and tortilla chips. Yum!
- Classic Fried Chicken — What's the secret ingredient that makes our Classic Fried Chicken recipe so incredibly moist and flavorful? It's the buttermilk bath we give it before coating and frying it to crispy perfection!
- Slow Cooked Chicken 'n' Rice — Slow-Cooked Chicken 'n' Rice is a hearty one-pot casserole that'll make your evening easy - and tasty. Make it tonight.
- Classic Goulash — Classic dishes never go out of style, and this easy recipe for Hungarian goulash will be one of your favorites. With savory seasonings and hearty stick-to-your-ribs appeal, it's a perfect meal to satisfy a hungry gang!
- Easy Cook Pot Roast — Wait 'til your gang gets a whiff of this roast cooking in your slow cooker! This is one-step cooking at its finest, with the vegetables and gravy teaming perfectly with the eye of round roast and making any day a special day!
- Crispy Chicken Fingers — Do chicken have fingers? Nope, but these get their name because they're made with long, thin strips of chicken. Now that you know that, the only other thing you need to know is that these easy homemade chicken fingers beat store-bought by a mile!
- Beefy Taco Bake — Get the excitement and great taste of beef tacos without the work of making individual tacos. This beefy taco bake is sure to make your family happy and your life easier!
- Seven Layers of Heaven — This appropriately named dessert is light, flaky, and sweet. Cut Seven Layers of Heaven into bars for an easy and heavenly anytime snack or dessert.
- Pork Chop Casserole — Here it is: the ultimate weeknight dinner solution! This super-easy casserole goes together in minutes and fills the house with an aroma that will bring your gang running to the table.
- Cola Pot Roast — What's the secret to this hearty Cola Pot Roast? The cola, of course! It adds richness to the sauce. This tender, flavorful pot roast will impress your gang time after time!
- Quick and Easy Macaroni and Cheese — There's nothing like homemade macaroni and cheese, and this easy comfort food favorite is the best way we know to make your family and company feel welcome.
- Deviled Eggs — These are such an American standard that they may have been here before the Pilgrims...so here's the easiest and tastiest way to be oh-so devilish.
Did one of your favorite recipes make the list of the top 20 recipes of 2010? If not, tell us which one was YOUR favorite!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.