BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Dazzle the gang with this irresistible Ground Beef Roll...a rolled meat loaf that oozes with cheese.
What You'll Need:
2 pounds lean ground beef
3 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
cup prepared yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
cup chopped fresh parsley
1 cup barbecue sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread, eggs, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands until well blended. Place on a 12- x 16-inch piece of wax paper and pat firmly into a 10- x 12-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and parsley; mix well. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over ground beef mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from the short end, by lifting with the wax paper and removing the paper as you roll. Seal the end well.
- Place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce over the roll and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains in beef and juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
02 19 14