BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dazzle the gang with this irresistible Ground Beef Roll...a rolled meat loaf that oozes with cheese.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread, eggs, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands until well blended. Place on a 12- x 16-inch piece of wax paper and pat firmly into a 10- x 12-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and parsley; mix well. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over ground beef mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from the short end, by lifting with the wax paper and removing the paper as you roll. Seal the end well.
- Place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce over the roll and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains in beef and juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
- Looking for more easy meatloaf recipes? Then you'll love our latest recipe collection, How to Make Meatloaf: 17 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes.
- If you're looking for more great American recipes, be sure to check out our collection of International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!