Beef Stuffed Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 13 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
We can save a ton of time because the ground round is lean enough to stuff into the bell peppers without cooking and draining it first.
What You'll Need:
- 4 green bell peppers
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (14-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes or
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 pound ground round
- Grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cut off tops of bell peppers, and remove seeds and membranes.
- Combine egg, 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce, and next 4 ingredients. Stuff peppers with beef mixture; place peppers in a lightly greased 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish. Cover loosely with wax paper.
- Microwave at HIGH 12 minutes, giving dish a half-turn after 6 minutes if your microwave doesn't have a turntable. Spoon 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over each pepper; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and microwave at HIGH 45 seconds. Heat remaining spaghetti sauce, and serve with bell peppers.
This recipe was tested in an 1100-watt microwave oven.
We've got even more great stuffed recipes, too, like our Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms: How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms with Sausage.
- Plus, if you want to prepare another stuffed dinner recipe, try out our Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe: Our Easiest Stuffed Cabbage Recipe... Ever.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!