Mustard Glazed Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The easy elegance of beef tenderloin paired with our tangy mustard glaze makes for the perfect company-fancy meal. No matter the occasion, this is one that earns points as an outstanding entree!
What You'll Need:
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon spicy prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Place the tenderloin in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and rub all over the meat.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes for medium-rare, or until desired doneness. Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices and serve.
I like to serve this with hollandaise sauce, either homemade or, even easier, made from a package.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.