Mustard Glazed Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The easy elegance of beef tenderloin paired with our tangy mustard glaze makes for the perfect company-fancy meal. No matter the occasion, this is one that earns points as an outstanding entree!
What You'll Need:
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon spicy prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Place the tenderloin in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and rub all over the meat.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes for medium-rare, or until desired doneness. Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices and serve.
I like to serve this with hollandaise sauce, either homemade or, even easier, made from a package.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!