Roast Beef Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 (15-ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 1/4 pounds roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables; mix well.
- Place an equal amount of the mixture at one end of each roast beef slice; roll up crepe-style. Place in a 9- x 13-inch microwavable dish, seam side down.
- In a bowl, combine gravy and water and pour evenly over the roast beef rolls.
- Microwave at 80% power for 8 minutes. Serve with gravy over the top of the rolls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.