Roast Beef Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 (15-ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 1/4 pounds roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables; mix well.
- Place an equal amount of the mixture at one end of each roast beef slice; roll up crepe-style. Place in a 9- x 13-inch microwavable dish, seam side down.
- In a bowl, combine gravy and water and pour evenly over the roast beef rolls.
- Microwave at 80% power for 8 minutes. Serve with gravy over the top of the rolls.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!