We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 26 Min
- READY IN
- 31 Min
We've turned a restaurant-favorite, classic chicken parmesan, and turned it on its head with this five-star recipe for Steak Parmesan. Smothered in pizza sauce and parmesan cheese, this easy steak recipe is a great way to make this grown-up dish a kid-friendly favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cubed sirloin steaks (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Combine breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese in a shallow dish. Combine egg, water, and pepper in another shallow dish. Dip steaks in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add steaks, and cook 3 minutes in each side. Arrange steaks in an 8-inch square baking dish. Top with pizza sauce; bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!