We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 26 Min
- READY IN
- 31 Min
We've turned a restaurant-favorite, classic chicken parmesan, and turned it on its head with this five-star recipe for Steak Parmesan. Smothered in pizza sauce and parmesan cheese, this easy steak recipe is a great way to make this grown-up dish a kid-friendly favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cubed sirloin steaks (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Combine breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese in a shallow dish. Combine egg, water, and pepper in another shallow dish. Dip steaks in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add steaks, and cook 3 minutes in each side. Arrange steaks in an 8-inch square baking dish. Top with pizza sauce; bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!