We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 26 Min
- READY IN
- 31 Min
We've turned a restaurant-favorite, classic chicken parmesan, and turned it on its head with this five-star recipe for Steak Parmesan. Smothered in pizza sauce and parmesan cheese, this easy steak recipe is a great way to make this grown-up dish a kid-friendly favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cubed sirloin steaks (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Combine breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese in a shallow dish. Combine egg, water, and pepper in another shallow dish. Dip steaks in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add steaks, and cook 3 minutes in each side. Arrange steaks in an 8-inch square baking dish. Top with pizza sauce; bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!