Veggie Packed Sloppy Joes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 14 Min
Sloppy Joes are a quick, easy and economical dish that kids really love. Our healthier version that includes some garden veggies in the mix is a recipe that will earn a thumbs-up from parents, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef, zucchini, and onion over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef and the zucchini is tender.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in the tomato and the spaghetti sauce. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Spoon over the buns and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!