Veggie Packed Sloppy Joes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sloppy Joes are a quick, easy and economical dish that kids really love. Our healthier version that includes some garden veggies in the mix is a recipe that will earn a thumbs-up from parents, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef, zucchini, and onion over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef and the zucchini is tender.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in the tomato and the spaghetti sauce. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Spoon over the buns and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!