After Work Pepper Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After Work Pepper Steak is the kind of dish we all need after especially hectic workdays. It teams our meat and veggies and cooks up fast on the stovetop.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top or bottom round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and ginger; mix well and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute beef 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Add peppers, mushrooms, scallions, and garlic and cook 4 to 5 more minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Add broth mixture to skillet and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve immediately.
Any color bell peppers will do the trick here. You might have a different color on hand every time you make this, so use whatever you've got!
- A tasty dessert will top this meal off perfectly! Why not try our easy recipe for Baked Apples? They can be baking while dinner is being enjoyed!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.