We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Score a home run with our fun-looking Baseball Brownies recipe that's sure to be a hit not only during the seventh inning stretch, but all season long!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/4 teaspoon green food color
- 2 sticks black licorice, each cut in half
- 4 caramels
- Assorted plastic baseball players and pennants, for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour brownie batter into baking dish and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool 15 minutes then, using a knife, carefully loosen sides from dish and invert onto a serving dish to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and food color; mix well. Frost top and sides of cooled brownies.
- Place licorice sticks on top, forming a baseball diamond. Place 1 caramel at each of 3 diamond points, creating bases. Cut remaining caramel in half diagonally and place half of it at the remaining point to represent home base. Add players and pennants to field as desired. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
If you like these Baseball Brownies, you'll love our Baseball Mitts, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.