Chocolate Eclair Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Hr
- READY IN
- 16 Hr 5 Min
Who would dream that it could take just 5 easy ingredients and absolutely no baking to make this luscious homemade Chocolate Eclair Cake? If you don't try this easy dessert, you're truly missing out.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers (see Tip)
- 2 (4-serving) packages French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
What To Do:
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture thickens.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover to chill.
One box of graham crackers contains 3 individually wrapped packages of crackers. Use one package for each layer of this decadent dessert.
Are you a chocolate fan? Then we think you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
- For more of our favorite chocolate cake recipes, check out our free eCookbook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!
- Spring Fling Layered Cake
- The Ultimate Hummingbird Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 15 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- The Best Carrot Cake Ever
- Coconut Layer Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- 27 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Buttercream Frosting
- Triple Chocolate Cake
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes