Chocolate Eclair Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 5 Min
Who would dream that it would take just 5 ingredients to make this luscious no-bake cake? Our Chocolate Eclair Cake is one of our most popular no-bake dessert recipes, and it's simply too good to ever turn down!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers (see Tip)
- 2 (4-serving) packages French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
What To Do:
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture thickens.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover to chill.
- One box of graham crackers contains 3 individually wrapped packages of crackers. Use one package for each layer of this decadent no-bake dessert.
- No-bake dessert recipes like this one are great when you don't feel like turning on the oven. Luckily, we've got a whole bunch of them for you to try in our free eCookbook, No Bake Desserts: 21 Easy Dessert Recipes.
- Are you a chocolate fan? Then you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"