Chocolate Mocha Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 10 Min
This easy recipe for Chocolate Mocha Torte rises to the occasion as a rich, decadent dessert for anyone with a sweet tooth or who needs a flourless dessert recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter plus extra for coating
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 eggs
- Whipped cream for topping
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Place a 12-inch square sheet of waxed paper in plate and butter the waxed paper.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, 1/2 cup butter, the sugar, water, and coffee granules; heat over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until the chocolate and butter are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the eggs one at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into waxed-paper-lined pie plate and bake 10 minutes. Cake will not be completely set in the middle. Cool, cover loosely, and chill 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove cake from refrigerator and allow to sit 10 minutes. Invert cake onto a large flat serving dish and remove waxed paper. Top with dollops of whipped cream just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!