Chocolate Mocha Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 10 Min
This easy recipe for Chocolate Mocha Torte rises to the occasion as a rich, decadent dessert for anyone with a sweet tooth or who needs a flourless dessert recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter plus extra for coating
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 eggs
- Whipped cream for topping
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Place a 12-inch square sheet of waxed paper in plate and butter the waxed paper.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, 1/2 cup butter, the sugar, water, and coffee granules; heat over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until the chocolate and butter are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the eggs one at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into waxed-paper-lined pie plate and bake 10 minutes. Cake will not be completely set in the middle. Cool, cover loosely, and chill 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove cake from refrigerator and allow to sit 10 minutes. Invert cake onto a large flat serving dish and remove waxed paper. Top with dollops of whipped cream just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!