No Bother Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a great way to use apples during apple season. While you've got the apples, why not make a few of these and give them away as house gifts? Everyone will think you went to a lot of trouble (but you'll know it was no bother" at all). Heck!! Did I say in apple season? Nowadays, it's always apple season.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups diced (peeled) apple
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, beat the oil and eggs until foamy. Stir in the apples and sugar.
- In another large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir the apple mixture into flour mixture, then stir in the vanilla and nuts. Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!