Rocky Road Cake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We found a cool new way to enjoy your favorite ice cream flavor. Our Rocky Road Cake Squares are anything but ordinary, they're just what you've been craving!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts to the cake batter; mix well, then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 12 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, microwave marshmallow creme at 70% power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 seconds until melted. Pour over cake then sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.