Rocky Road Cake Squares
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
What You'll Need:
1 (18-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
cup walnuts, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
1 cup marshmallow creme
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts to the cake batter; mix well, then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 12 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, microwave marshmallow creme at 70% power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 seconds until melted. Pour over cake then sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cut into squares and serve.