Fruit Filled Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a secret Amish recipe for a Fruit Filled Coffee Cake that is simply incomparable. With swirls of cherry pie filling running through every heavenly bite, this is no ordinary coffee cake.
What You'll Need:
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry or your favorite pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together eggs, 1-1/2 cups sugar, the oil, juice, and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Pour half the batter into prepared baking dish. Spread pie filling over batter.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the mixture over pie filling.
- Spoon remaining batter over pie filling then sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes then reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake 60 more minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Cold Fudge Cake
- Peach Upside-Down Cake
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- Lemon Sheet Cake
- Apple Pie Dump Cake
- Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Cake
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Presidential Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More