Baked Penne Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked Penne Primavera is a favorite easy baked vegetable and pasta dish, thanks to its fresh-from-the-garden taste and creamy, fill-ya-up satisfaction.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, and dressing mix. Add ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and vegetables, and toss until well coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
- There are a variety of different combinations of frozen Italian mixed vegetables. If you have other mixed vegetable favorites, use them; any one will do.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!