Baked Penne Primavera
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Baked Penne Primavera is a favorite easy baked vegetable and pasta dish, thanks to its fresh-from-the-garden taste and creamy, fill-ya-up satisfaction.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 1/4
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, and dressing mix. Add ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and vegetables, and toss until well coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
There are a variety of different combinations of frozen Italian mixed vegetables. If you have other mixed vegetable favorites, use them; any one will do.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES