Baked Penne Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked Penne Primavera is a favorite easy baked vegetable and pasta dish, thanks to its fresh-from-the-garden taste and creamy, fill-ya-up satisfaction.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, and dressing mix. Add ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and vegetables, and toss until well coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
- There are a variety of different combinations of frozen Italian mixed vegetables. If you have other mixed vegetable favorites, use them; any one will do.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!