No Ordinary Tuna Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
This No Ordinary Tuna Casserole is a knock-out! It takes comfort food and makes it even better by topping it with a favorite childhood favorite: tiny fish-shaped cheese crackers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can solid white tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can green peas, drained
cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2
- 1 cup tiny fish-shaped cheese crackers
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Stir in soup and next 6 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch-quare baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes. Coarsely crumble half of crackers; sprinkle around edges of casserole. Place remaining whole crackers in center. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 05 14