Pulled Pork Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the from-scratch taste of a hearty casserole but time is short, then you're gonna love our shortcut version of Pulled Pork Casserole. Let it be your little secret that you used a few convenience foods to make this one taste like you fussed.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (24-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions, divided
- 1 (18-ounce) container refrigerated BBQ pulled pork
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes, corn, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and 2 tablespoons scallions; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Evenly spoon BBQ pork over potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, scallions, and the potato chips.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until casserole is heated and chips are golden.
How about topping off this delicious casserole with a yummy dessert? Think they'll go for a slice of mouth-watering apple pie?!?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Taco Casserole
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Amish Chicken Casserole
- Amish Ham and Cheese Casserole
- 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Baked Goulash