Candy Bar Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 30 Min
Don't throw away that leftover Halloween candy. Turn it into this to-die-for Candy Bar Cheesecake that'll have even the pickiest ghouls and goblins raving!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped candy bars, divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
Reserve 8 pieces of candy for garnish. Stir remaining chopped candy into cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into crust.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until almost set in center. Loosely cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and reserved candy pieces.
You can try almost any favorite candy bar in this cheesecake. Maybe try a new one every time you make it!
- And if you'd like to check out some other creative ways to use leftover candy, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- New York Cheesecake
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More
- XOXO Cheesecake Bites
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- Tasty Toffee Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake