Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 35 Min
The next time the gang tells you they're coming over, ask if they'd rather have a low-fat dessert or cheesecake. Of course, with this one you get the best of both, slice after slice!
What You'll Need:
- 16 ounces 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a blender, combine cottage cheese, egg substitute, cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, and vanilla. Cover and blend for 1 minute, until smooth. Pour into prepared 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until center is firm.
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, remaining 1 tablespoon sugar, and lemon juice; mix well. Spread evenly over cheesecake, then bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Top with sliced strawberries, then cover loosely and chill least 3 hours before serving.
Sometimes we top this with a combination of raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries, or even sliced kiwifruit!
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Squares
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- No-Bake Cheesecake