No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
Save this recipe for the holidays, 'cause when your oven is full of roasted turkey or glazed ham and all the trimmings, it's good to have a no bake cheesecake recipe on hand!
What You'll Need:
cup graham cracker crumbs
cup sugar, divided
teaspoon ground nutmeg
cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1 (0.25 ounces) envelope unflavored gelatin
cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
What To Do:
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, nutmeg, and butter; mix well. Press into bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine gelatin and water; stir over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, until dissolved. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup sugar until well blended. Stir in dissolved gelatin and eggnog until well blended. Refrigerate 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip cream. Fold whipped cream into eggnog mixture, then pour over prepared crust, cover, and chill 3 to 4 hours before serving.
For an extra-special holiday look, sprinkle the top with some additional nutmeg.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES