Upside Down Berry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Anybody can serve right-side-up cheesecake. Only somebody really special would take a traditional dessert like cheesecake and turn it upside down with such fantastic results! Give it a whirl and see for yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed and patted dry
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice and continue beating until smooth.
- Add whipped cream and stir until well blended. Place berries in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham crackers.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For a quick-and-easy conventional fresh berry cheesecake, just spoon this cream cheese filling into a prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and top with the berries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.