Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
If you love cheesecake, then this mini cheesecake recipe is just you! Because they are mini, they are a breeze to bring to parties, making them one of the best potluck dishes around, and you, one of the favorite guests!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon unsweetened cocoa (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices. Roll each slice into a ball and place in prepared muffin tin. Press down in center of each, making a deep well. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are set and "crusts" are light brown.
- Remove from oven and press down in center of each with a spoon, making an indentation. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into each cup. Dust tops with cocoa. Serve immediately, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 07 14