- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
cup white wine or dry vermouth
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, parsley, and salt; mix well. In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Dip chicken in flour mixture then in eggs, coating completely.
- Sauté chicken, in batches if necessary, 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, adding more butter as needed. Remove chicken to a paper towel-lined platter. Add any remaining butter, the wine, and lemon juice to skillet; mix well then return cooked chicken to skillet.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken and no pink remains in chicken. Serve chicken with sauce.
- Don't lose a drop of the mouth-watering sauce that accompanies this chicken by serving it with our fabulous mashed potatoes.
- And if you'd like to try another recipe that became very popular in the 80's, check out our classic Quiche Lorraine!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 03 14
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a truly unforgettable dinner tonight for your gang with our Magical Mac Cheese recipe. It's loaded with tons of cheddar and baked to perfection with a crunchy topping. You'll be in heaven after just one bite.