- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
cup white wine or dry vermouth
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, parsley, and salt; mix well. In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Dip chicken in flour mixture then in eggs, coating completely.
- Sauté chicken, in batches if necessary, 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, adding more butter as needed. Remove chicken to a paper towel-lined platter. Add any remaining butter, the wine, and lemon juice to skillet; mix well then return cooked chicken to skillet.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken and no pink remains in chicken. Serve chicken with sauce.
- Don't lose a drop of the mouth-watering sauce that accompanies this chicken by serving it with our fabulous mashed potatoes.
- And if you'd like to try another recipe that became very popular in the 80's, check out our classic Quiche Lorraine!
- It's Throwback Week! Join us in reminiscing!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 03 14
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you thought it was difficult to make homemade ravioli then you're in for a real treat. Our Homemade Crab Ravioli is such a breeze, you won't even break a sweat getting dinner ready!