We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Our behind the scenes look at Disney World's Fantasyland inspired our Test Kitchen to create the ultimate "bacon fantasy" recipe. As part of our week-long "Taste of Disney" series, our Fantasy Chicken will have your gang going hog wild!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied (See Note)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup refrigerated garlic and herb spreadable cheese, divided
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, divided
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
On a flat surface, open chicken breasts like a book. Lightly sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of garlic and herb cheese on one side of each chicken breast, then place 2 bacon slices over cheese. Fold chicken breasts over and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven, top each with Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 additional minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken.
- Why not try all of our delicious Disney-inspired recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!