Beer Can Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Saucy and flavorful, this easy recipe for a barbecue classic, Beer Can Chicken, will have everyone raving about this tender and moist grill favorite! Be sure to watch the video to see how you can end up with one of the most tender and moist chickens you've ever tasted!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer, half of beer removed
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) whole chicken
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium heat. Add barbecue sauce to beer can.
In a small bowl, combine basil, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and rub evenly over chicken.
Place cavity of chicken over beer can so that chicken is sitting on can, then carefully place can (with chicken on it) on rack in center of grill.
- Cover grill and cook 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until no pink remains in chicken and its juices run clear. Pour remaining sauce from can into a bowl, and serve with chicken.
- This can also be cooked in a 350 degree oven for 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
- While the grill is hot, why not throw on some veggies for a homestyle go-along that'll have your gang asking for seconds!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!