We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 8 Min
This easy version of a classic Chinese dish is short on work but long on taste. Pass out the chopsticks and enjoy homemade Peking Chicken. Yes, the flavors of Asia are as close as our own kitchens!
What You'll Need:
- 1 scallion (green onion), thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine scallion, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, ginger, sugar, and pepper; mix well. Add chicken chunks and toss to coat completely. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and cook chicken in batches 8 to 10 minutes, or until crispy on all sides and no pink remains.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.