Carrot Cake Cookies
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
- READY IN
- 16 Min
It's pretty hard to find after-school snacks that not only taste good but are nutritious, too. Well, our Carrot Cake Cookies are a way to sneak healthy veggies into snack time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package carrot cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple, carrots, eggs, and oil; beat 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended. Stir in pecans. Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely before serving.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Some people think the best part of carrot cake is the cream cheese frosting, so you may want to frost these with prepared (or homemade) cream cheese frosting.
Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 15 14