Chocolate Cappuccino Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Dozen
- 16 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 24 Min
Our charming and chunky Chocolate Cappuccino Cookies will leave you craving more and more of this crafty creation. Betcha can't say that 3 times fast!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounces) cinnamon chocolate chips (see note)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating well. Add eggs, beating until blended.
- Combine flour and next 5 ingredients. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake, in batches, for 8 to 10 minutes per batch. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You can substitute 1-2/3 cups chocolate chips tossed with 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon for the cinnamon chips, if you'd like. I always like to use what's on hand in my pantry to make things oh-so-easy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Magic Microwave Cookies
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- 10 Easy Cookie Bar Recipes
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Cranberry Shortbread Drops
- Lemon Whippers
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Zucchini Chip Cookies